We are reopening 27th July 😊 Sadly we don’t have an outdoor space.
- Bookings for 6 people maximum. If you have any special request, please contact us on 051 581 509
If you wish to make a booking, please remember
- Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
- Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
- Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
- On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
- Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
- Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
(If we do not operate on this basis, we may be liable for fines or closure).
There are government regulations and we have to follow them to stay open.
We want all our customers to enjoy time at Momo in a safe, relaxed atmosphere.
Please read each of these before submitting a booking below
Re-opening Indoor Hospitality and Guidance for Indoor Hospitality